Marsh Cottage offers everything you need for a family holiday in North Devon, or a perfect getaway.
A seventeenth century cottage, with modern facilities, well presented and with an enclosed sunny garden.
Just yards from the front door is a footpath, ideal for walks that can lead to a cosy country pub a mile away!
Its location just outside Barnstaple, means you can enjoy the delights of this ancient country town as well as being twenty minutes from the sandy beaches of Westward Ho!, Croyde and Woolacombe, or the wilds of Exmoor - great for long bracing walks with dogs at any time of year.
The nearby historic town of Bideford, boasts being a resort, market town and port and here you can find the famous Tarka Trail cycle track.
- Period cottage
- Contemporary and well equipped
- 4 bedrooms – sleeps 7 + cot
- Unlimited Wifi
- Children's games room - toys, games, TV /DVD, Wii
- South facing garden
- Accepts 2 well behaved dogs
- Quiet location, nestling in glorious countryside
- Barnstaple 3 miles / Bideford 5 miles
- Sandy beaches nearby
- Plenty of tourist activities within easy reach